In a split second, a motorcycle accident can change your life forever.
If you’ve experienced a motorcycle accident, we can help.
Recent Motorcycle Recoveries by Attorney Conrad Include:
- After taking over the case from another personal injury law firm, Thomas, Conrad & Conrad was able to obtain a trial verdict for the new Thomas, Conrad & Conrad client which was over eight times greater than the settlement offer obtained by and recommended to be accepted by the prior law firm.
- Despite the Defendant car driver being found not guilty in the traffic citation case pursued by the police for a careless turn, Thomas, Conrad & Conrad was still able to successfully pursue a $200,000.00 recovery for their motorcyclist client against the car driver.
- $650,000 recovery by a Leigh County man for a fractured leg suffered in a motorcycle accident.
- Recoveries in excess of $250,000 for each the driver and passenger of a motorcycle which had to be layed down when the driver of a car made a turn in front of them.
If you have been in a motorcycle accident, you need to obtain legal representation from a reputable law firm. At Thomas, Conrad & Conrad Law Offices, we have the experience to help you after your motorcycle injury.
Common Motorcycle Injuries and Causes
With around three-quarters of motorcycle injury cases involving other drivers, the damages can be severe. Crashes involving other motor vehicles put the motorcyclist at risk for traumatic injuries. In any case, the injuries associated with motorcycle crashes include:
- Broken bones
- Lost limbs
- Road rash
- Spinal cord and skull damage
- Brain damage
Oftentimes, other drivers on the road fail to see motorcyclists. Because the vehicles are smaller, others don’t perceive them as a threat and may not gauge the motorcycle speed correctly. In addition to other motorists, the government might be responsible for your motorcycle injuries. If the cause of your accident is poor road conditions, the agency responsible for maintenance is legally liable for your crash.
How Can a Motorcycle Injury Attorney Assist You?
Being in a crash is traumatic, and having an attorney on your side can help to reduce further trauma related to the accident. Thomas, Conrad & Conrad can advocate on your behalf to minimize the stress associated with the damages.
The insurance company representatives will pressure you to settle quickly. Although the monies offered might seem generous, the amount is only a fraction of what you are legally due in most instances. Our litigation experts are familiar with their tactics and can advocate on your behalf during negotiations.
We will seek compensation for the injuries and losses that you suffered as a result of the motorcycle accident. The current and future medical bills associated with your motorcycle injury will be included during the negotiations. The subjects of lost wages, pain and suffering are addressed as well.
Negligence and Wrongful Death
If the other driver was negligent or a family member was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident, our attorneys can help you as well. We have the investigative experience to prove negligence in a variety of situations. Our motorcycle accident law firm can also prove negligence in the case of
fatalities. We will seek compensation for the family for:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of future earnings
- Other damages related to the case
You deserve the maximum compensation allowable by law. Contact Thomas, Conrad & Conrad Law Offices today for a free consultation appointment regarding your motorcycle injury. Use the form below or call us at 610-867-2900.