If you’ve experienced an accident caused by a truck driver, we can help.
Put our unmatched track record of success in recovering maximum compensation for truck accidents to work for you today.
Some of the Million Dollar Recoveries for Thomas, Conrad & Conrad clients injured by tractor trailers.
- Lehigh County $1.3 million recovery
- Monroe County $1,050,000.00 recovery
- Philadelphia County $4.5 million recovery
- After taking over the representation of a new client in 2017 who was being represented by a Philadelphia personal injury attorney, T,C&C obtained a settlement well in excess of the amount the prior attorney had recommended that the client accept. Specifically, the highest settlement offer before T,C&C’s involvement was $175,000.00 which the Philadelphia County attorney was recommending to be accepted as a settlement in full of all the client’s claims. This client refused to take his prior attorneys advice and instead retained Thomas, Conrad and Conrad. Once T,C&C became involved, in less than one year’s time, they were able to recover the $300,000.00 policy limits from the at fault tractor trailer driver, $100,000.00 from the underinsured coverage of the client’s girlfriend’s vehicle which he was driving at the time of the accident, and then an additional $50,000.00 from our client’s own automobile insurance for his vehicle not even involved in the crash.
- Within the last few months, Attorney Conrad has taken yet another commercial truck accident case to trial in Lehigh County only to once again obtain a substantial recovery in the amount of $670,000.00 for his client who had suffered significant injuries but was back to work and exercising in less than one year’s time.
18-Wheeler caused injury Attorney Serving Eastern PA
Some of the worst traffic accidents in eastern PA involve 18-wheeler trucks. At Thomas, Conrad & Conrad Law Offices, we handle complex cases that involve commercial trucks and provide legal assistance to clients who have been injured in any type of semi-truck accident. If the accident was caused by another person’s negligence, victims may be entitled to compensation for any losses that they have suffered as a result. Our 18-wheeler caused injury lawyer will begin to investigate your case immediately to help give you the upper hand and prepare you for anything that comes your way.
About Thomas, Conrad & Conrad
With more than 30 years of legal experience on your side, you can rest easy knowing that your case is in good hands. Our team of qualified partners offers aggressive and focused representation to protect your interests both in and out of the courtroom. Our truck accident attorneys represent clients throughout Eastern, PA.
Differences Between 18-Wheeler Accidents and Car Accidents
While truck and car accidents have some similarities, they also have many distinct differences, which makes it important for your attorney to have experience with cases involving semi-trucks. One of the biggest differences is that trucks are governed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act, which focuses on the inspection and maintenance of commercial trucks, the type and amount of cargo that can be hauled, and the level of fatigue experienced by the driver. In cases regarding negligent truck drivers, most trucks are equipped with “black boxes” that can assist with the investigation. In addition, an 18-wheeler striking a standard vehicle can result in substantial property damage and greater injury, putting more at stake in these cases.
What to Do If You’ve Been Involved in an 18-Wheeler Accident
If you’ve been involved in a truck accident, you’ll want to act quickly and attain the help of an 18-wheeler caused injury lawyer. If you are found to be a victim of a careless or negligent truck driver, we may be able to help you recover your lost wages, medical expenses, loss of vehicle, property damages, and pain and suffering.
Getting into a collision with an 18-wheeler can be a traumatic experience. To ensure that your interests are protected, you’ll want to immediately contact a truck accident lawyer. Our 18-wheeler caused injury lawyer will help you every step of the way as the incident is investigated, witnesses are tracked down, and all evidence is collected. If you have been involved in an 18-wheeler accident, contact Thomas, Conrad & Conrad today for a consultation.