Justice for anyone injured or killed by a slip and fall.
Recent Slip and Fall Verdicts and Recoveries:
- $260,000.00 recovery for a Lehigh County woman injured in a slip and fall outside the cafeteria of an office building.
- A $220,000 combined injury recovery at trial for a Lehigh Valley man against both a restaurant owner and its snow removal company when the man slipped and fell on ice in the restaurant’s parking lot.
- When a Berks County serviceman was making a service call at a Montgomery County home, he was caused to fall and injure his shoulder by a hazardous condition in the basement. The homeowner’s insurance company and defense attorneys refused to admit fault and offer any monies towards a settlement believing that the pursuit of the claim would fail at trial. As such, Attorney Erik J. Conrad took the matter to trial where he successfully obtained a six figure jury verdict for his client in addition to over $30,000.00 in delay damage interest for which the Defendant was also liable because of refusing to offer any monies in settlement and then being unsuccessful at trial.
- On the doorsteps of trial a Montgomery County woman’s slip and fall case was resolved for $190,000.00 after a fall on ice in her workplace parking lot. Despite the client nor the Defendant snow removal contractor being from Philadelphia County, Thomas, Conrad and Conrad was able to file and pursue the case in Philadelphia County after successfully defeating the objections of the Defendants to the case proceeding in this victim friendly venue. After successfully keeping the case in Philadelphia County the Defendant increased their settlement offer over three times that which they had previously offered.
If you have suffered serious injuries or have lost a loved one as a result of slipping, tripping or falling on someone else’s property, the experienced slip and fall attorneys at Thomas, Conrad & Conrad Law Offices can help you recover just compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and more.
Businesses and property owners have a responsibility to exercise reasonable care and maintenance to keep their premises safe for those who may enter onto their property. If someone is injured or killed due to the business owner’s or property owner’s failure to prevent or repair unsafe conditions, they may be liable for that person’s injuries or death.
Common causes of slip and fall accidents include:
- Wet floors
- Hidden defects on walking surfaces, such as a damaged stair, bump or crack in the floor
- Rugs and carpets that can cause tripping
- Items placed on the floor that may pose a hazard
- Uneven sidewalks, curbs, walkways and parking lots
- Poorly lit walking areas
- Ice and snow
Although property owners are obligated to practice duty of care to keep their premises safe, in order for them to be held liable for your injuries you must prove that the owner or an employee was negligent in his or her duty to keep the premises in good condition.
Compensation For Your Injuries
Our law firm has successfully handled thousands of slip and fall liability cases. When you are injured and trying to heal, the last thing on your mind is dealing with an insurance company. Our legal team will investigate the facts of your case, gather evidence from your medical providers and vigorously negotiate with the insurance company to ensure you receive maximum compensation for your injuries. Our seasoned slip and fall attorneys can help you recover compensation for damages such as:
- Medical expenses
- Past and future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of companionship and consortium
- Wrongful death
Contact Our Eastern PA Slip and Fall Attorneys
Our skilled personal injury attorneys at Thomas, Conrad & Conrad Law Offices are dedicated to fighting for your rights and providing the top-notch legal representation you need to receive maximum compensation for your injuries. If you have been injured in slip and fall accident or incident, contact us at 610-867-2900 to schedule a free consultation in Eastern Pennsylvania today.